This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Creating a library in Keil Studio Cloud

Given that Keil Studio Cloud is the official replacement for the deprecated Mbed online IDE, I expected it to duplicate its functionality.  In most respects it does, and more, but support for Mbed libraries appears to be poor, unless I'm missing something.

In the Mbed IDE I could right-click a folder and choose "Convert to Library", and would then have options for committing to the new library and publishing it.  In Keil Studio Cloud I cannot even find a way to commit changes to an imported library under source control, let alone create a new one.

Am I missing something here?

Parents
  • Hi Andy,

You are right. Keil Studio Cloud does not support this functionality yet. When working with libraries it only allows to switch to existing versions of libraries. We are currently working on adding a better support for source control management for Mbed libraries (committing and publishing).

Thanks,

Arek - Studio team

• Hi Andy,

You are right. Keil Studio Cloud does not support this functionality yet. When working with libraries it only allows to switch to existing versions of libraries. We are currently working on adding a better support for source control management for Mbed libraries (committing and publishing).

Thanks,

Arek - Studio team

Children