This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Keil Studio Cloud. Cannot create a new project

I am using Keil Studio Cloud for the first time. I can't create a new project. I fill everything neatly, example project , project name, make the project active... AAdd Project. and then nothing happens....  Can't select an active project.... What am I doing wrong?

Parents
  • Hi, sorry, I am not aware of login issues so far in Keil Studio Cloud. What type of account are you using? Is this an Arm Account or a mbed Account?

And for an aligned testing procedure, when logged in to Keil Studio Cloud, I understand, there is then currently no project in your Workspace. Please then do:File -> New … -> CMSIS Project and choose e. g. the "Example Project" "Blinky_32L4R9IDISCOVERY_RTX" from the drop-down list. Make sure the "Make this the active project" option is checked and press "Add Project" button.

After that, what exactly happens? Please describe this as detailed as possible, maybe also with a screenshot, so that one can hopefully understand, what goes on.

• Hi, sorry, I am not aware of login issues so far in Keil Studio Cloud. What type of account are you using? Is this an Arm Account or a mbed Account?

And for an aligned testing procedure, when logged in to Keil Studio Cloud, I understand, there is then currently no project in your Workspace. Please then do:File -> New … -> CMSIS Project and choose e. g. the "Example Project" "Blinky_32L4R9IDISCOVERY_RTX" from the drop-down list. Make sure the "Make this the active project" option is checked and press "Add Project" button.

After that, what exactly happens? Please describe this as detailed as possible, maybe also with a screenshot, so that one can hopefully understand, what goes on.

Children