This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to begin ...

Dear all,

I am rather new to ARM, however, I have been able so far to program uC and using a sensor via I2C via other dev environments... 

Yeah, you guessed it right ... I am moving on the uVision 5 while as well I am using different SDK, including the sensor ...

So far I have been able to run a "blinky" on the dev board via uVision, including connecting the sensor via I2C "dedicated" pins... according to the manual I am set to begin with a uVIsion new project!

Therefore, how to begin with a new project? What should I be worried about, interested? I have development board connected via USB while the JLink is used to upload, debug firmware... on top of that I have obtain the library from the sensor manufacturer, but I am not sure how to port, use that code in my new project, where the idea is only to read the sensor values via the i2c... indeed, the sensor library has all the methods ready to do that...

Any help is much appreciated, namely how to get going smoothly.

Best.