This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Using Multiple ST-Links to program separate STM32 targets

I am building an application which will program 4 STM32G030 in a test rig but cannot work out how to use 4 ST-Links connected to a USB hub in my test rig to do this. I need to run the ST-Links in parallel, not sequentially, to save programming time. I need to use a command-line interface script to call from my application.

What I need to do is run a pre-test on the 4 boards. Then program the STM32 on each board in parallel which passed that first test, so if all 4 boards passed then I would program all 4 STM32s in parallel, so all at once. If boards #1 and #3 were to fail the first test then I would program boards #2 and #4 both at the same time. I need to use the command line interface to control this process.

I’ve read the manuals but it is unclear how I would do this. Does the command line interface support selective programming of multiple targets in parallel...., and how are the results passed back my process in the case of successful or unsuccessful programming?

Thanks!