This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

rl-arm vs middleware

Dear All,
I am new to the ARM and KEIL.
I plan to develop a system containing usb host/device.
I see in the website the rl-arm functions and also middleware doing this.
But I don't understand the difference between them.
It only came to mind that the rl-arm is containd the mdk v4 and the middleware for v5 ( may wrong ).

I have tow question:
1- What is the difference between them?
2- What is the correct solution to my application?

Best Regards,
ras

Parents
  • RL-ARM is older library and only maintenance mode, so only bug fixes are done.
    Middleware is currently active and development is active on it so new features and improvements are actively added.

You can not buy license of RL-ARM any more, you can only buy license for middleware, actually you can only buy product called MDK professional which includes middleware for USB host and device.

• RL-ARM is older library and only maintenance mode, so only bug fixes are done.
    Middleware is currently active and development is active on it so new features and improvements are actively added.

You can not buy license of RL-ARM any more, you can only buy license for middleware, actually you can only buy product called MDK professional which includes middleware for USB host and device.

Children