This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

LPC2148 Missing in uVision5

I'm new with uVision and I need to create a project with the LPC2148 board. I have the uVision 5 and I downloaded the Legacy addon too but I still can't find the 2148 in the pack installer.

Please advise. Thank you.

Parents
  • Dear Community Members,

Couple of days back I was looking for article about how to use Keil uVision5 for LPC2148 ARM7 Microcontroller. I have't found any post online so decided to write step by step user guide in terms of blog. As there are couple of things which are tricky especially installation of software packs prior to create new project in Keil uVision5 to get things working.

www.binaryupdates.com/.../

I am happy to share this link with Keil community.

I wish you happy Programming

Thanking you

CHeers

• Dear Community Members,

Couple of days back I was looking for article about how to use Keil uVision5 for LPC2148 ARM7 Microcontroller. I have't found any post online so decided to write step by step user guide in terms of blog. As there are couple of things which are tricky especially installation of software packs prior to create new project in Keil uVision5 to get things working.

www.binaryupdates.com/.../

I am happy to share this link with Keil community.

I wish you happy Programming

Thanking you

CHeers

Children