This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

RTE configuration for using USART on STM32L053 nucleo

Hi everyone,

I am having trouble setting up the RTE in keil 5 for using the UART library(Driver_USART.h).I installed everything as recommended on the keil website (Keil.STM32NUCLEO_BSP.1.4.0).

The problem I have is when I try to select the USART in the RTE. I then click on resolve at the bottom of the window but I'm having the error:

Keil.MDKPro::USBHost
require 2.00:CMSIS Driver:USB Host Install missing component

Do you have any idea how to resolve this ?

If I try to include manually "Driver_USART.h" the compiler says it is unable to find the file.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Maxime

• The messsage "require 2.00:CMSIS Driver:USB Host Install missing component" indicates that the required driver still is missing. Such drivers (at the moment) are developed by the Keil Engineering Team, but today this specific STM32L053 driver is not available, as I just got informed. The decision to develop such a driver depends on the demands by users.

So it would be helpful for Keil to ask for a development for this IOT chip by sending an Email to: support.intl@keil.com

Another chance of course is to program the missing driver by yourself.