This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Set Address Of USB Device In LPC1768

Hi,

i am working with USB Device. Please guide me how can i set the address of device in LPC1768. As i have read about the Set Address command of SIE. it consist of 8 bits. first 7 bits (0-6) have DEV_ADDR and Last Bit DEV_EN. According to the manual that The device will respond to packets for function address 0x00, endpoint 0 (default endpoint).

The main confusion is that 0x00 is default and used the endpoint0 but in my case i am using isochronous endpoints and used 6 and 7 physical endpoints.

Will Device remains same for the endpoint 0 (default endpoint) and isochronous endpoints in my case(6 and 7)? if not then how to calculate the address of USB Device.

Please guide me.
Thanks in advance.

• For setting the device address that was your question you can take a look into LPC17xx USB Driver that can be found by installing LPC1700_DFP in file c:\Keil\ARM\Pack\Keil\LPC1700_DFP\2.2.0\RTE_Driver\USBD_LPC17xx.c in function named USBD_DeviceSetAddress.