This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Does Keil support Flash Download with selection of device between multi J-link device?

Does Keil support Flash Download with selection of device between multi J-link device?

I'm using Nordic semiconducter's NRF51-DK kit, with having Cortex M0 chip + Segger J-link chip on it. (It has own J-link chip on it, so external J-link debugger (J-link Edu) won't be needed).

I have multiple NRF51-DK Kit, and when I connect multiple KITS, at PC program SEGGER J-LINK Configuration Utility. It identifies multiple Segger Devices. It has own J-link Chip, and those Devices are identified with chip's own Serial Number.

But the thing is, J-LINK can identifies two (multiple) devices, However I think Keil cannot.

Actually Keil Can Identifies those devices at Options for target.. -> Debug Tab -> Use J-link .. Settings button.
Keil Identifies those multiple devices, But the funny part is, It cannot Select Device Which J-link device to Download (download code to Flash Memory).

I tried to select one device and apply to select one Device at Options for target.. -> Debug Tab -> Use J-link .. Settings button, but there was nothing happened.

So For now, when I have to download code to flash memory, I plug out any other device but for the one that I want to upload, and after when the download's complete, than I plug in those devices.

I think this is pretty dumb action. Is there any option in keil to select J-link device to Download?