This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

About USB Device on EFM32GG

Hello, Experts!

I'm just starting to work with 32-bit microcontrollers. Previously, I worked with the 8-bit MCU of Silicon Laboratories for more than 15 years. For further training and further work, I chose the EFM32GG series. The main criterion is USB Device & Host support. I got STK3700! Tried a number of examples.

For further work, I chose and purchased the EFM32GG332F1024 controllers. I designed and manufactured PCBs for them. Mounted. I started working on them with many peripheral nodes via SPI & I2C. Everything is working!

But! But I can not start the USB Device! I tried all the examples for Simplicity Studio under Keil! The host does not see My USB Device!!!

1. Can the USB API from Keil work without RTOS? If so, where can you find such an example?

2. Is it possible to transfer the working example for STK3700 (Simplicity Studio) to my controller? If so, how can this be done?

3. Is it possible to somehow programmatically check the operation of the MCU's USB unit? How to do it?

Regards
Onic