This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

uVision 5 - Pack sources to solution folder

Hello,

I'm beginning a project in uVision 5 with a cortex-m4 µC. I want to use the regular "software packs" provided by the IDE to add the CMSIS functionality which I'm needing for my project.

There is one point which I'm not happy with. This point is that the source code of the CMSIS stuff is directly used from the install folder of KEIL. So I'm wondering if it is possible to automatically copy the packs source code from the install location "C:\..\PACKS\..." to a user defined location inside my project with all the advantages the "software pack manager" provides.

The background is that I use a version management system and would like to archive all sources including the CMSIS stuff.

One way would be to search the files in the install location and copy them by hand into my project, but this wouldn't be very comfortable, so I'm figure there might be a better way to do so?

Thanks in advance!

Parents
  • Hi

All the files which are project specific are automatically copied into the project folder. For ex. RTX_Conf.c etc.

However, the files/libraries/drivers which are generic in nature are being referenced from the install directory of corresponding CMSIS/Middleware folders

• Hi

All the files which are project specific are automatically copied into the project folder. For ex. RTX_Conf.c etc.

However, the files/libraries/drivers which are generic in nature are being referenced from the install directory of corresponding CMSIS/Middleware folders

Children