This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to obtiain ST-LINKIII-KEIL.dll?

Would anyone point me in the right direction?

I am looking to obtain the ST-LINKIII-KEIL.dll.
I am currently using microVision 5.15 and it's set as the Target DLL, but
there is no such dll. There is a ST-LINKIII-KEIL_SWO.dll however, but this
isn't the one.

Your help is much appreciated.

Parents
  • Helllo J T,

the DLL should be in your C:\Keil_v5\ARM\STLink directory. Have you installed the STLink USB drivers:
    1. Using Windows Explorer, navigate to C:\Keil_v5\ARM\STLink\USBDriver
    2. Double click on stlink_winusb_install.bat to install the required USB drivers for the on-board ST-Link V2 debug adapter. The drivers will install in the usual fashion.
    3. Update the ST-Link firmware by executing C:\Keil_v5\ARM\STLink\ST-LinkUpgrade.exe. The best ST-Link V2 firmware to use is V2.J23.S0 or later. You can identify the version installed in your board with this Upgrade utility. You need the Discovery board connected to your PC as described below to change its firmware.

Kind regards,

Christopher

• Helllo J T,

the DLL should be in your C:\Keil_v5\ARM\STLink directory. Have you installed the STLink USB drivers:
    1. Using Windows Explorer, navigate to C:\Keil_v5\ARM\STLink\USBDriver
    2. Double click on stlink_winusb_install.bat to install the required USB drivers for the on-board ST-Link V2 debug adapter. The drivers will install in the usual fashion.
    3. Update the ST-Link firmware by executing C:\Keil_v5\ARM\STLink\ST-LinkUpgrade.exe. The best ST-Link V2 firmware to use is V2.J23.S0 or later. You can identify the version installed in your board with this Upgrade utility. You need the Discovery board connected to your PC as described below to change its firmware.

Kind regards,

Christopher

Children