This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

STM32F4 Discovery Trace: No Synchronisation

I set up a project with CUBEMX and Keil RTX like it is described here www.keil.com/.../cubemx__r_t_x.html

Setup the SysClk with CUBEMX to 168Mhz and enabled serial wire debug in the SYS tab.
1drv.ms/.../s!AtZm9jQhSOu4imdxPVTflXC9s-nX

And the Debug/Trace like this
1drv.ms/.../s!AtZm9jQhSOu4imi4eZI4WSCIAwXv

I wrote a sipmle programm and compiled it and it is running but i cannot use the event viewer and there is no ITM stimulus.

1drv.ms/.../s!AtZm9jQhSOu4imlS7J8Ws7io4Xjh

If you need more info just ask. I've been searching sor a soulution for 2 days now.

Parents
  • I'd probably checkbox [Port 0..7] if I was using ITM_SendChar()

Make sure that PB3 (SWO) is physically connected, that any solder bridges on the board to get that to the ST-LINK are in fact MADE. Read the manual for the board, and check it physically.

Any check box items in CubeMX related to SWD and SWV functionality, or debug, are enabled.

There is also a SWV Window within the ST-LINK Utilities

• I'd probably checkbox [Port 0..7] if I was using ITM_SendChar()

Make sure that PB3 (SWO) is physically connected, that any solder bridges on the board to get that to the ST-LINK are in fact MADE. Read the manual for the board, and check it physically.

Any check box items in CubeMX related to SWD and SWV functionality, or debug, are enabled.

There is also a SWV Window within the ST-LINK Utilities

Children
No data