This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ARM KEIL uVision v4.50.0.0 support for Infineon USB Wiggler (XC164CM-8F40F)

Whilst using ARM KEIL uVision v4.50.0.0 for a project targeting XC164CM-8F40F with a USB Wiggler connected to the Microcontroller over a OCDS port it was noted that under the Flash Menu both the Download and Erase options were greyed out.

Next the "Configure Flash Tools" option was selected on the Flash menu. With the radio button selected (by default) on "Use Target Driver for Flash Programming" the drop down list box immediately below does not contain the USB Wiggler as an option.

Please can you anyone advise.

Parents
  • Thank you Andrew I have now downloaded the C166 tools.

The link I followed was:-
    www.keil.com/.../c166.htm

File details:-
    C166V754.EXE (49,871K)
    Thursday, August 14, 2014

I have managed so to:-
    1. Load the original XC164CM-8F40F project.
    2. Specify the target device "XC164CM-8F" after being present with a dialogue box showing "Error: Device Support not found: Device: XC164CM Vendor: Infineon" and advising the link http://www.keil.com/dd2 where no XC164CM was found!
    3. Got the "Flash" menu the options "Download" and "Erase" to appear un-greyed out by going on "Options for Target 'Target 1'" and specifying one of the "Use:" options for "Keil Monitor-166 Driver", "OSCS Driver for C16xU/H/UTAH", "ULINK Driver for XC16x" and "Infineon DAS Client for XC16x" options instead of the "Use Simulator" option!

We have two PC's: one is an older Windows XP using a USB Wiggler and the other is a Windows 7 64 bit PC using a miniWiggler v3.0 that has been adapted to use the OCDC port. Please can you state for both these configurations which "Use:" option out of the four above should be used in conjunction with the corresponding programming setup.

Many thanks for all your help and support.

Best Regards

Mark Harriman

• Thank you Andrew I have now downloaded the C166 tools.

The link I followed was:-
    www.keil.com/.../c166.htm

File details:-
    C166V754.EXE (49,871K)
    Thursday, August 14, 2014

I have managed so to:-
    1. Load the original XC164CM-8F40F project.
    2. Specify the target device "XC164CM-8F" after being present with a dialogue box showing "Error: Device Support not found: Device: XC164CM Vendor: Infineon" and advising the link http://www.keil.com/dd2 where no XC164CM was found!
    3. Got the "Flash" menu the options "Download" and "Erase" to appear un-greyed out by going on "Options for Target 'Target 1'" and specifying one of the "Use:" options for "Keil Monitor-166 Driver", "OSCS Driver for C16xU/H/UTAH", "ULINK Driver for XC16x" and "Infineon DAS Client for XC16x" options instead of the "Use Simulator" option!

We have two PC's: one is an older Windows XP using a USB Wiggler and the other is a Windows 7 64 bit PC using a miniWiggler v3.0 that has been adapted to use the OCDC port. Please can you state for both these configurations which "Use:" option out of the four above should be used in conjunction with the corresponding programming setup.

Many thanks for all your help and support.

Best Regards

Mark Harriman

Children