This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

my program appears to not be running on STM32F100V8T uC

Hello all,

I'm using Keil uVision 5 for STM32F100V8T uC for some project. In the main function one of the first things I do is GPIO configuration in order set some LEDs, hex Display ON. When I'm using debug mode Debug -> Start debug session everything works as expected. When I do Flash -> Download or just Debug -> Run nothing seems to worked and my changes in code are not applied. It could not be a GPIO misconfiguratiion only as I have some Modbus communication later on in the code and nothing seems to happen, whereas when I was in debug mode I could see in TErminal the modbus frames exchanged.

From what I could find on the internet, it could be that the code is stuck somewhere due to bad interrupt management that gets away when debugging step by step. I couldn't tell by looking at the code if that is indeed the problem.

Is there something else I might need to set from the Project options ? If code needs to be posted please let me know.

Thanks in advance, Mihaita