This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

External power for nucleo STM32F103

Hello
I have problem with my nucleo. When I try to connect it to the external power support. Then it doesn't work. I mean processor is powered but it look like there is no program. I think there is some problem with debugger.

When I load program from USB evrything seen right. Program is running but if I unplug USB and I connect external power support the program stop working. I also tried to let USB plug and I unconnected power support (by using jumper)and I connect external power support and then everything work just fine. Program was running. (I also tried just program where was just led diod flashing.)

I know it must be working so because I already ones make it work but now there is some problem. Can somebody help me? Do I need to write something more in to the program? So that debugger will not make this problem? Or can somebody tell me how to connect it right? Maybe there exist some schema but I didn't found it.