This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

swim NXP display color

Dear friends,

I am trying to use swim NXP to design a graphical user interface for a device I have made.
It is an easy-to-use library and everything is quite simple. The only problem I am facing is that when I convert a .bpm picture to C array (with any software) and I try to show it on the display, the colors are not correctly shown.
I have tried red-blue swapping, but that did not help either.
It is important to mention that the defined colors in swim NXP library are displayed correctly.
Do I need to change something in the header files of the software to overcome this problem?

Regards

• They might have optimized the code by expecting that any image you compile into the library should already be pre-cooked with the same color sub-pixel order as the display panel uses just to make the image-display code faster.

Check the individual colors one by one - make a BMP image with three color bands. Red, green and blue. See what colors you do get.

Most libraries normally always hides this issue by having a single panel define that covers sub-pixel order for pixels, line drawing, fill operations and image display. Also check if there are any defines specifically related to images.