This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

HY-LPC1788 GPIO Problem

Hello Dudes.a few month ago i bought one HY-LPC1788-CoreBoard (Gold Color!) And I started to using it in my project.Fortunately,I Could run the LCD,Touch & USART and THE RED LED on the LPC1788.But If i change the PORT and PIN it don't work.
for example when i choose the on board led (P2.21) its working good and after that when i change the port (for example change P2.21 to P3.21 OR P2.21 to P0.21) it is not working.
What is wrong with this LPC1788-CoreBoard !??
and this is my code....
0up.ir/do.php
Tanx.

Parents
  • "What is wrong with this LPC1788-CoreBoard !??"

Probably nothing. It's almost always the owner who is to blame. Either by doing something wrong. Or by incorrectly assuming things.

Sorry, I have zero interest in downloading any archive, extract and look at. This is an end-user forum. Not payed-for premium support.

It's your task to figure out that the pin is free to use.
    And how to adjust the pin configurations to make the new pin work.
    And how to connect external hardware to probe if you got your program to correctly play with the new pin.

Note that some boards have straps or other hardware that blocks some pins from use - or requires reconfiguration of the hardware.

• "What is wrong with this LPC1788-CoreBoard !??"

Probably nothing. It's almost always the owner who is to blame. Either by doing something wrong. Or by incorrectly assuming things.

Sorry, I have zero interest in downloading any archive, extract and look at. This is an end-user forum. Not payed-for premium support.

It's your task to figure out that the pin is free to use.
    And how to adjust the pin configurations to make the new pin work.
    And how to connect external hardware to probe if you got your program to correctly play with the new pin.

Note that some boards have straps or other hardware that blocks some pins from use - or requires reconfiguration of the hardware.

Children
No data