This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

HY-LPC1788 GPIO Problem

Hello Dudes.a few month ago i bought one HY-LPC1788-CoreBoard (Gold Color!) And I started to using it in my project.Fortunately,I Could run the LCD,Touch & USART and THE RED LED on the LPC1788.But If i change the PORT and PIN it don't work.
for example when i choose the on board led (P2.21) its working good and after that when i change the port (for example change P2.21 to P3.21 OR P2.21 to P0.21) it is not working.
What is wrong with this LPC1788-CoreBoard !??
and this is my code....
0up.ir/do.php
Tanx.

Parents
  • Did you ever resolve this problem? I did note on their web page that the GPIO is only available when you are configured for the 16 bit SRAM data bus.

What are your general impressions of this module? (quality, etc) I am thinking of using it in a product if only to save time on design to market and then build my own if necessary once I have it to market. I don't see any sort of BSP in their download for MDK5.xx

• Did you ever resolve this problem? I did note on their web page that the GPIO is only available when you are configured for the 16 bit SRAM data bus.

What are your general impressions of this module? (quality, etc) I am thinking of using it in a product if only to save time on design to market and then build my own if necessary once I have it to market. I don't see any sort of BSP in their download for MDK5.xx

Children
No data