This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

I want help in programming my project.

Sir

I want to rotate stepper motor at 24 degree after every 15 second. I am using AT89C51 micro-controller, so can you help me out in programming in c programming language.

I am confused in how to convert entire 360 degree circle into 15 steps of every 24 degree and for accurate stepping should I use gear box or not ?

I want to know that how to apply high bit sequence to each winding from micro-controller.

Parents
  • I'm a bit sketchy on the whole helping/doing thing, and how that impacts academic integrity.

You should perhaps discuss your project with your project supervisor or professor, and those more closely involved in your education.

For preexisting code, projects, tutorials and blogs, please try Google. Try here if you have some Keil based C code with bugs or compilation issues.

• I'm a bit sketchy on the whole helping/doing thing, and how that impacts academic integrity.

You should perhaps discuss your project with your project supervisor or professor, and those more closely involved in your education.

For preexisting code, projects, tutorials and blogs, please try Google. Try here if you have some Keil based C code with bugs or compilation issues.

Children
No data