This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Ulink Programming

Hi all,

I am in the mass production stage and would like to write a software to do flash programming on my ARM7 chip. My current way is do programming by clicking the "Download" icon in Keil. My programming is done via ULINK USB - JTAG Adapter. Is there any way that I can develop my software in VB or VC++ to prigram HEX or BIN to the flash.

I counld not identify the library and help file regarding this. Anyone have experience please give hint.

Thank you.

Parents
  • "Is there any way that I can develop my software in VB or VC++ to prigram HEX or BIN to the flash."

See this appnote.
    "ULINK: USING ULINK AS A DEVICE PROGRAMMER" on KEIL
    http://www.keil.com/support/docs/3061.htm

The points are,
    - uLINK(2) handling is integrated just in uVision, no independent app just for FLASH programming.
    - uVision accepts command line (BATCH) mode to invoke the FLASH programming procedure.
    - No limit of the code size on HEX file, even on Demo/Evaluation version of uVision.

Execute the command line using ShellExecute()

"ShellExecute Function" on MSDN
    msdn2.microsoft.com/.../ms647732.aspx

Tsuneo

• "Is there any way that I can develop my software in VB or VC++ to prigram HEX or BIN to the flash."

See this appnote.
    "ULINK: USING ULINK AS A DEVICE PROGRAMMER" on KEIL
    http://www.keil.com/support/docs/3061.htm

The points are,
    - uLINK(2) handling is integrated just in uVision, no independent app just for FLASH programming.
    - uVision accepts command line (BATCH) mode to invoke the FLASH programming procedure.
    - No limit of the code size on HEX file, even on Demo/Evaluation version of uVision.

Execute the command line using ShellExecute()

"ShellExecute Function" on MSDN
    msdn2.microsoft.com/.../ms647732.aspx

Tsuneo

Children