This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Graphics Analyzer shadersmap missing

I'm working on a Unity OpenGL ES app and analyzing it in the GA, using a Samsung S9 with a Mali-G72 gpu

I was trying to take a look at the shader map so I toggled on the shadermap mode and captured a frame.  The screen of the device went completely yellow and the framebuffers are not showing me the actual shader map

and then I click the frame-> renderPass(frameBuffer2) and I can see some statistics on the shaders but not the actual shadermap

The place where the user guide tells me to look does not display anything. I either get a yellow screen or the image itself but not the map

Any idea why my screen turns all yellow and how to display the shadermaps?

Parents
  • I suspect the full-screen yellow frame is an actual shader map - you just have a single draw call which covers the whole screen as the last thing that was rendered.

If you expand the navigation view tree for the frame you can step through render pass by render pass, and draw by draw, to see how the frame was built up. The final image will only show the last shader to touch each pixel.

Not sure why you are not getting shader maps for the intermediate render passes - we're happy to take a look if you can share the .mgd file or the application APK.

Cheers, 
    Pete

• I suspect the full-screen yellow frame is an actual shader map - you just have a single draw call which covers the whole screen as the last thing that was rendered.

If you expand the navigation view tree for the frame you can step through render pass by render pass, and draw by draw, to see how the frame was built up. The final image will only show the last shader to touch each pixel.

Not sure why you are not getting shader maps for the intermediate render passes - we're happy to take a look if you can share the .mgd file or the application APK.

Cheers, 
    Pete

Children