Need Help regarding IOT

Hi Team,

i am completely new to this world, but still i would like to build a solution based on IOT where i can simply sense some object and reflect it status on internet application.

can somebody please guide me with some documentation on how to get started with sensors, MCUs etc. and how and where does arm fits in this role?

Chintan

Parents
  • It depends on what type of sensor you will be using as well as the operating system of your choice.  Also, will you be using some sort of cloud service to store your data?  May I suggest you to take a look at our iCon platform.  You have a choice of a Cortex-M3 or a Cortex-M4 processor.  If you will be doing a lot of numerical calculations based on your sensor data, then I suggest you go with a Cortex-M4 to take advantage of the built-in floating processor.  It really calculate a lot faster.  iCon comes standard with 802.11b/g/n WiFi as well as Bluetooth 4.0.  In terms of firmware, all protocol stacks and WiFi security features are included.  We also include a small web server and DHCP client such that you can easily send data over the network.  So, have a look and see if iCon works for your project.

Good Luck.

Floyd

• It depends on what type of sensor you will be using as well as the operating system of your choice.  Also, will you be using some sort of cloud service to store your data?  May I suggest you to take a look at our iCon platform.  You have a choice of a Cortex-M3 or a Cortex-M4 processor.  If you will be doing a lot of numerical calculations based on your sensor data, then I suggest you go with a Cortex-M4 to take advantage of the built-in floating processor.  It really calculate a lot faster.  iCon comes standard with 802.11b/g/n WiFi as well as Bluetooth 4.0.  In terms of firmware, all protocol stacks and WiFi security features are included.  We also include a small web server and DHCP client such that you can easily send data over the network.  So, have a look and see if iCon works for your project.

Good Luck.

Floyd

Children
No data