This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Juno Xor optimization

Hello , can some one let me know if they are working on ARM neon XOR implementation , i am able to do basic calculation however looking for optimization techniques available.

Also i see that my output results are not stable as they are keep on changing for the same program.

Regards,

Praveen

Parents
  • Hi,

I'm a little bit confused by your questions.

1. AArch64 NEON already includes an exclusive-OR instruction, named EOR. See section C7.3.33 "EOR (vector)" of the ARMv8-A Architecture Reference Manual (ARM DDI 0487A.f)
    2. What do you mean your output results are not stable? There are many possible reasons for this, the most likely of which is programmer error (are you forgetting to clear/initialise a vector register before using it, for example)

I recommend you repost your 2nd question to the ARM Processors community, as it doesn't really seem to be specific to the Juno and more people that can potentially help you will see it there. You will need to provide a lot more information though, such as a reproducible test case with the offending source code.

Regards,

Ash.

• Hi,

I'm a little bit confused by your questions.

1. AArch64 NEON already includes an exclusive-OR instruction, named EOR. See section C7.3.33 "EOR (vector)" of the ARMv8-A Architecture Reference Manual (ARM DDI 0487A.f)
    2. What do you mean your output results are not stable? There are many possible reasons for this, the most likely of which is programmer error (are you forgetting to clear/initialise a vector register before using it, for example)

I recommend you repost your 2nd question to the ARM Processors community, as it doesn't really seem to be specific to the Juno and more people that can potentially help you will see it there. You will need to provide a lot more information though, such as a reproducible test case with the offending source code.

Regards,

Ash.

Children
No data