This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Linux Boot on Juno Board

JunoBoot.png

So, I guess the loader is looking for the filesystem on sda1 when my card has been mounted to sda. Does anyone know where can I append the correct root option? I have already tried moving the card to different ports.

My firmware is completely unmodified from the recovery image save for changing MB/HBI0262B to MB/HBI0262A and SITE1/HBI0262B to SITE1/HBI0262A. I changed those because I was receiving File Not Founds for the board.txt files. It was looking for MB/HBI0262A/board.txt when it did not exist. If anyone knows where the default board.txt location is defined, I could simply change that instead of changing the folder names.

Thanks!

• Hi Sarah,

Linux's boot options is configured in UEFI. You usually need to have "... root=/dev/sda1 rootwait".

You can start by zeroing the UEFI configurations to ensure any configuration left on the board before you got it is erased. Please see the "Restoring the default UEFI configuration" section at the end of FAQ: General troubleshooting on the Juno

Then, the "root=/dev/sda1 rootwait" parameters should be already on the default boot options.

If you still want to double check or change anything, then reboot the board, and wait for the message "The default boot selection will start in  10 seconds" and press any key to enter the menu options. Select the menu options: "[3] Boot Manager" -> "[2] Update Boot Device Entry" then choose the entry. Keep the name Image, say [n] to initrd and the third option will be the command line.