This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Coresight not getting enabled in juno

I am booting the juno board with coresight enabled in config file and the nodes in DT file are also correctly kept then also the coresight components are not getting registered though the board is booting

• Hi,

Please can you make sure you follow these instructions to download and install the latest board firmware on your Juno; it's possible you're using an old system control processor (SCP) firmware blob that doesn't power on the DAPs:

https://community.arm.com/dev-platforms/w/docs/304/arm-reference-platforms-deliverables

You can also try manually waking the DAPs, as seen in the CoreSight access library demo's juno_wake_dap.cst csat script shipped with Arm Development Studio:

\examples\CoreSight_Access_Library.zip\CoreSight_access\demos\juno_demo_setup\juno_wake_dap.cst

# Wake DAPS on a Juno system - allow CSAL to access CS debug hardware
    echo Powering Juno DAPs.

# set the scan chain.
    chain dev=ARMCS-DP,ARMCS-DP

# connect to first - will force power up
    dvo 0

# check DP register for power ACK bits
    drr dp.csw

dvc

# connect to second - will force power up
    dvo 1

# check DP register for power ACK bits
    drr dp.csw

dvc

echo Done

• Can you provide details on which kernel and dtbs are you using ?

I checked the latest 18.10 release but the DTBs are empty there, so I need to check the DTB you are running ?