This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How can I edit the community wiki?

I've found an error in the wiki, specifically in TFTP (remote/network kernel) using U-Boot. I joined the community, thinking I could fix the problem, but still can't find any info on how to edit a specific page. Do I have to wait a certain amount of time, or is there some other hurdle I must jump?

BTW, the error is about halfway down the page:

VExpress64# set origbootcmd "$bootcmd"
VExpress64# set bootcmd "dhcp: tftp ${kernel_addr} ${serverip}:Image; tftp ${fdt_addr} ${serverip}:juno/juno.dtb; booti ${kernel_addr} - ${fdt_addr}"
VExpress64# saveenv

At the least that ":" after "dhcp" should be a semicolon, but also the dhcp command will by default try to boot from the network. Fixed version:

VExpress64# set origbootcmd "$bootcmd"
VExpress64# set autoload no
VExpress64# set bootcmd "dhcp; tftp ${kernel_addr} ${serverip}:Image; tftp ${fdt_addr} ${serverip}:juno/juno.dtb; booti ${kernel_addr} - ${fdt_addr}"
VExpress64# saveenv

Parents
  • Hi ,

Apologies for the confusion, the wiki pages can only be edited by Arm employees, however by joining the community you are able to participate in discussions on the forum.

Thank you for identifying and providing a fix for the issue in the TFTP tutorial -- I've updated the page to reflect this :-)

Many thanks,
    Ash.

• Hi ,

Apologies for the confusion, the wiki pages can only be edited by Arm employees, however by joining the community you are able to participate in discussions on the forum.

Thank you for identifying and providing a fix for the issue in the TFTP tutorial -- I've updated the page to reflect this :-)

Many thanks,
    Ash.

Children
No data