This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to isolate MVE Library and functions in MDK with Arm compiler 6.19?

I am using Arm compiler(AC6.19) with MDK 5.38 and Cortex M85(CM85) chip. As we know that MDK5.38 can set the CM85 Vector Extensions (MVE) setting as below to enable Marco "ARM_MATH_HELIUM", "ARM_MATH_MVEF". "ARM_MATH_MVEI". This setting impacts ARM CMSIS DSP library.

1.  When i am writing myself code, how to prevent MDK to generate my code in MVE enable style, my target is that i don't want MDK to optimize my code in MVE style. such as helium assemble code, SIMD code or auto-vectorization. How to do this with MDK? 
  2. I have a compiled library with DSP function with MVE disabled. My application code wants MVE enable. How can i do this----"Compile a program that application code with MVE enable and a library with MVE disable together?" It is similar the library MVE isolation.How to do this with MDK? 

Thanks

Parents
  • 1) From the 'Vector Extensions' pull down that you highlighted, select 'Not used'. This will be reflected in the compiler options used:

2) Such a library should link without issue, assuming other options are consistent.

• 1) From the 'Vector Extensions' pull down that you highlighted, select 'Not used'. This will be reflected in the compiler options used:

2) Such a library should link without issue, assuming other options are consistent.

Children
No data