This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to resolve float16 NEON Instructions build errors in ArmRal 21.04?

As shown in the screenshot above, there are always building erros when i use some NEON Instruction in float16_t type(such as vaddq_f16)~

I suspect it is ARMRAL_ARCH_COMPILE_OPTIONS issues which need i to modify  "-march=armv8-a+crypto" CACHE INTERNAL ".

I tried many methods and the compilation error still exists。

Can anybody tell me how to resolve this erros?

Thanks a lot!!

Parents
  • Hi Zadoff,

Did you manage to solve the issue?

target specific option mismatch is indicating a mismatch between compile target and the SIMD instructions.

Since you have tried many methods, may I ask whether you have tried replacing "-march" flag with -mcpu=native yet ??

This would turn on everything your processor has and that should help the compiler pick the SIMD enabled architecture pieces.

Please let me know if that hadn't worked already !?

Suyash

Sr. Applications Engineer - HPC

• Hi Zadoff,

Did you manage to solve the issue?

target specific option mismatch is indicating a mismatch between compile target and the SIMD instructions.

Since you have tried many methods, may I ask whether you have tried replacing "-march" flag with -mcpu=native yet ??

This would turn on everything your processor has and that should help the compiler pick the SIMD enabled architecture pieces.

Please let me know if that hadn't worked already !?

Suyash

Sr. Applications Engineer - HPC

Children