This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DS-5 CE requests broken? email with link never arrives...

Hello,

Upon request to Get DS-5 Community Edition... I am directed to a 'Successful form submission' response page, which further says 'Thanks for Your Interest'.

And, it adds 'Thank you for requesting to download the DS-5 Community Edition'.

And further says... 'Your data was submitted successfully and we will be sending you a link to download via email shortly.'

I have gotten this same response twice in two days. Meanwhile, I get no email with link. And, I know my email is valid because I do get other emails from ARM.

My question is... Is anyone else finding their requests to get started with DS-5 CE lead to this claim that an email will arrive, but also find no email ever arrives?

Thanks much in advance!

--DJ Regan

Parents
  • Hi DJ,

Just checking in to see if you have managed to enable your DS-5 Community Edition copy?

Indeed there was a glitch in the system preventing any emails to go out to you because you had unsubscribed from email communications from Arm in the past. This has been solved more than 10 days ago, soon after you raised this question.

We just wanted to make sure you are up and running. Apologies for any inconvenience.

• Hi DJ,

Just checking in to see if you have managed to enable your DS-5 Community Edition copy?

Indeed there was a glitch in the system preventing any emails to go out to you because you had unsubscribed from email communications from Arm in the past. This has been solved more than 10 days ago, soon after you raised this question.

We just wanted to make sure you are up and running. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Children