This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DS-5 is unable to connect to my hardware

This is the error.

Please let me know the issue

Parents
  • Hi,

Can you please tell me a bit more about the issue please as there is not much information here.

Has this ever worked before ?

Is the target in Silicon or an FPGA or connected to a hardware emulation platform ?

What ARM processor cores are on the platform ?

If you do not wish to discuss this via a public forum then please send this information to support-sw@arm.com and we can discuss it there.

As you are using DS-5 v5.23.0 then it is likely you have a valid support and maintenance agreement so ARM Support should be able to help.

thanks,

Stuart Hirons

• Hi,

Can you please tell me a bit more about the issue please as there is not much information here.

Has this ever worked before ?

Is the target in Silicon or an FPGA or connected to a hardware emulation platform ?

What ARM processor cores are on the platform ?

If you do not wish to discuss this via a public forum then please send this information to support-sw@arm.com and we can discuss it there.

As you are using DS-5 v5.23.0 then it is likely you have a valid support and maintenance agreement so ARM Support should be able to help.

thanks,

Stuart Hirons

Children