This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DS5 streamline with odroid xu3

Hello,

I have installed DS5 v _22 , I want to use streamline for it. For that i have made the custom kernel with all the flags required. I have installed gator daemon and build gator.ko (with CONFIG_GATOR_MALI_MIDGARD) on the odroid device. But when i connect streamline with the odroid device, odroid get freeze. and streamline stops automatically.
Can anyone tell, what can be the problem.?

• This item from the faq may be relevant.

The board locks up on startup or other quirky issues

Odd issues like the board locking up can occur if the gator kernel module (gator.ko) was not compiled with exactly the same toolchain, kernel sources and config. It does not always happen so having everything match exactly is not a hard requirement, but it is strongly recommended.

Do you have access to the serial console on the device? Any kernel output after the crash could be helpful in debugging it.

Also, unless you're building the Mali Midgard user space driver from source with particular debugging flags, I'm afraid enabling the kernel option will only provide extremely limited information.