This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ERROR(CMD16-TAD59-NAL33):

Hello team, 

I am running a deubber script, insisted by intel for Intel Arria 10 development kit to program the QSPI binaries. I am getting the error failed to load image, even though the file is present in the specified path. u-boot image is available in the workspace also.   

Attached are the screenshots of error and debugger script. Help me in solving this error soon.

Parents
  • Hi

My name is Stephen and I work at Arm.

The error message means the u-boot image could not be written to memory.

There are a number of reasons why memory might not be writable, for example, memory does not exist at that address, or memory exists but is read-only (e.g. Flash), or memory is read/write but currently inaccessible due to e.g. MMU permissions.

However, in this case, it looks like the write failed because the processor target is running ("Target is running, cannot access").  The target must be stopped before the loadfile command is executed.

Sorry, but I am not familiar with the Intel Arria 10 development kit, so cannot help much further.  You might get better support from the Intel forums at community.intel.com/.../soc-fpga-embedded-development-suite

Hope this helps

Stephen

• Hi

My name is Stephen and I work at Arm.

The error message means the u-boot image could not be written to memory.

There are a number of reasons why memory might not be writable, for example, memory does not exist at that address, or memory exists but is read-only (e.g. Flash), or memory is read/write but currently inaccessible due to e.g. MMU permissions.

However, in this case, it looks like the write failed because the processor target is running ("Target is running, cannot access").  The target must be stopped before the loadfile command is executed.

Sorry, but I am not familiar with the Intel Arria 10 development kit, so cannot help much further.  You might get better support from the Intel forums at community.intel.com/.../soc-fpga-embedded-development-suite

Hope this helps

Stephen

Children