This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

whether user can write scripts or code to support advanced functions in ads platform

Hi Arm,

when I can access all registers in SoC through ads/cast, i want to initial a ddr controller or trainning ddr,

this process requires interaction and return value acquisition and judgment and finally output autolly,

no need manually input in processing, Is there any solution? 

Thanks.

Parents
  • Hi

My name is Stephen and I work at Arm.

You can use the Debugger provided in Arm Development Studio to access the registers of peripherals in an Arm-based SoC.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you meant by "ads/cast".  Did you mean the Arm Debugger and the CSAT CoreSight Access Tool utility?

You can access peripheral registers with the Arm Debugger interactively/automatically either by writing functions in C, C++ or Arm assembler code, or by writing debugger (.ds) or Jython scripts.  See developer.arm.com/.../Debugging-with-Scripts

You can access peripheral registers with CSAT via a simple script, though unlike Jython scripts above, CSAT scripts have no loops or flow control constructs.
    See CSAT600 developer.arm.com/.../0100 and (legacy) CSAT developer.arm.com/.../epm051792

Hope this helps

Stephen

• Hi

My name is Stephen and I work at Arm.

You can use the Debugger provided in Arm Development Studio to access the registers of peripherals in an Arm-based SoC.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you meant by "ads/cast".  Did you mean the Arm Debugger and the CSAT CoreSight Access Tool utility?

You can access peripheral registers with the Arm Debugger interactively/automatically either by writing functions in C, C++ or Arm assembler code, or by writing debugger (.ds) or Jython scripts.  See developer.arm.com/.../Debugging-with-Scripts

You can access peripheral registers with CSAT via a simple script, though unlike Jython scripts above, CSAT scripts have no loops or flow control constructs.
    See CSAT600 developer.arm.com/.../0100 and (legacy) CSAT developer.arm.com/.../epm051792

Hope this helps

Stephen

Children