This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Running into an issue with my license file

I am able to build my project but right before it generates the .axf file my console spits out this error message:

Fatal error: Q9932E: Cannot obtain license for Fromelf (feature fromelf5) with license version >= 5.0201301
No such feature exists.
Feature: fromelf5
License path: C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\arm\ds\licenses\license.lic;
FLEXnet Licensing error:-5,357
For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing documentation,
available at "www.flexerasoftware.com".

I checked my ARM license manager and it shows my license location in the Active Product table. My license is for Arm DS Intel FPGA edition NL.

I logged onto the license manager just now and I was able to get a license.dat file. Is this what I should be using over the .lic file?

Please let me know if anyone can help.

Parents
  • Hi

My name is Stephen and I work at Arm.

Sorry, I'm not sure whether your new license.dat will work, but feel free to try it.  Keep a backup of your existing .lic file just in case.

I suggest you log-in to the Support > Arm Support Services from the links at the top of this page, and create a Case for the Support team to investigate further.

Stephen

• Hi

My name is Stephen and I work at Arm.

Sorry, I'm not sure whether your new license.dat will work, but feel free to try it.  Keep a backup of your existing .lic file just in case.

I suggest you log-in to the Support > Arm Support Services from the links at the top of this page, and create a Case for the Support team to investigate further.

Stephen

Children
No data