This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

sys path headers are missing in IDE

I wasn't able to include the <sys/stat.h> in the IDE , i was able to override this error by adding the "/usr/include" and $PATH variables under the " project->properties-->path and symbols-> add " , but it lead to other miscellaneous errors as below ,  How to add system header files under this environment 

3:46:14 **** Build of configuration Default for project sve_array_sum ****
make all
Building file: ../iohelper.cpp
Invoking: Arm C Compiler 6
armclang --target=aarch64-arm-none-eabi -march=armv8-a+crypto+sve -fvectorize -I"/opt/arm/developmentstudio-2022.2/sw/../sw/ARMCompiler6.19/bin /opt/arm/developmentstudio-2022.2/sw/../bin /opt/arm/developmentstudio-2022.2/bin /opt/arm/developmentstudio-2022.2/sw/java/bin /sbin /bin /usr/bin /usr/local/bin /snap/bin /opt/mellanox/doca/tools/ /opt/mellanox/grpc/bin /opt/mellanox/doca/tools/ /opt/mellanox/grpc/bin" -I/usr/include/ -O1 -g -fno-inline-functions -msve-vector-bits=512 -MD -MP -c -o "iohelper.o" "../iohelper.cpp"
armclang: warning: Your license for feature ds_suite_eval will expire in 14 days [-Wlicense-management]
armclang: warning: Your license for feature ds_compiler_eval20222 will expire in 14 days [-Wlicense-management]
In file included from ../iohelper.cpp:1:
In file included from ../iohelper.h:9:
In file included from /opt/arm/developmentstudio-2022.2/sw/ARMCompiler6.19/bin/../include/libcxx/algorithm:1709:
In file included from /opt/arm/developmentstudio-2022.2/sw/ARMCompiler6.19/bin/../include/libcxx/__debug:15:
/opt/arm/developmentstudio-2022.2/sw/ARMCompiler6.19/bin/../include/libcxx/cstddef:46:5: error: <cstddef> tried including <stddef.h> but didn't find libc++'s <stddef.h> header. This usually means that your header search paths are not configured properly. The header search paths should contain the C++ Standard Library headers before any C Standard Library, and you are probably using compiler flags that make that not be the case.
# error <cstddef> tried including <stddef.h> but didn't find libc++'s <stddef.h> header. \
^
/opt/arm/developmentstudio-2022.2/sw/ARMCompiler6.19/bin/../include/libcxx/cstddef:59:9: error: no member named 'nullptr_t' in the global namespace
using ::nullptr_t;

full logs are attached