This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Clean objects from sub-folder

Hi,

I'm using the Arm DS IDE Gold Edition.

1. My project has some sub-folders like 'src, 'RTE' and so on that contains source files.
    Building the project is OK, however during 'Clean Project', the objects under these sub-folders are not cleaned.
    How shall i do so?
  2. I would like to have a single 'obj' sub-folder within my project that all source objects goes there and cleaned from there during 'Clean Project'.
    How shall i do so?

Thanks,
Ronen

• Hi Ronen,

The build will create a folder with the target name (usually "Debug" or "Release", but you can name your target anything (Right-click on Project > Build Configurations > Manage).

Therein, the objects will be built with the same directory structure as the overall project.

I believe you can only control the name and location of the final executable, in Properties > C/C++ Build > Settings > Build Artifact.

As for the issue with Clean Project, you will see all the files to be deleted listed in the CDT Build Console. Clean will only delete files that the project created (or would create),

Regards, Ronan