This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Streamline : Lag in capture

Streamline was running smoothly but now there is a lag in the streaming timeline (To complete 10 sec in the timeline of capture, it takes 20-25 seconds) even if I'm monitoring one counter. It is capturing data very slowly.

My System Specs : 

RAM: 16 GB

Processor : i5 10th gen

Free Space: 100 GB

and No other application is running in parallel.

Parents
  • Hard to say without further information.

* Is the problem during or at the start of live capture, or afterwards once the Analysis happens?
    * Is the problem that the 10s of data is collected, but the U/I is being laggy? Or is it that there is a 10-15s delay before the first data comes, but then the 10s worth of data come smoothly?

If the target appears to be the problem:
    * What is the target you are running on? (OS, hardware type)
    * How are you connected (over USB or network)?
    * Is the target device running with heavy load?
    * Have you tried restarting the target device?
    * How are you making the capture? Using gatord on the command line, or using the 'Start' tab in the U/I?

• Hard to say without further information.

* Is the problem during or at the start of live capture, or afterwards once the Analysis happens?
    * Is the problem that the 10s of data is collected, but the U/I is being laggy? Or is it that there is a 10-15s delay before the first data comes, but then the 10s worth of data come smoothly?

If the target appears to be the problem:
    * What is the target you are running on? (OS, hardware type)
    * How are you connected (over USB or network)?
    * Is the target device running with heavy load?
    * Have you tried restarting the target device?
    * How are you making the capture? Using gatord on the command line, or using the 'Start' tab in the U/I?

Children