This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error: Wrong version of armctmodel.

Hi, I am using ARM DS 2021.1 IDE with a Eval license for Cortex-A35x4 SMP platform. As there was no FVP for this platform, I downloaded the FVP library which has the needed FVP i.e. FVP_Base_Cortex-A35x4.exe. After this when I try to launch the debugger I am getting the below error

"ERROR: uncaught exception occured. Exception message follows:
Error: Wrong version of armctmodel. Version 11.14.21 (API Version 1.2) of the Portfolio was used to build the model. Please use identical major.minor versions of the Portfolio and the Tools."

I saw earlier posts with similar error but that was on DS 2020 and to do with the file eval.elmap file which I believe is fixed in DS 2021.1 version of IDE!

Any help to resolve this is much appreciated :)

Regards,

Shivaprasad.

• Hello, I did a quick test with the latest version of the FVP library, and could not reproduce the issue. I was able to launch and connect to the model without problem. I am on Windows.

Have you specified any additional plugins to your model? That is usually the root cause of such an error, as they must match the version number.

May I suggest you raise an official support case from the support menu above if you wish for Arm engineers to investigate.

• Hello ,

Thanks for help it's work for me, I have same question but now I understood all things, Really appreciate for help.