This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DS-5 Community edition download link broken

Hi,

After successful form submission I got  mail with the download link for the DS-5 community edition.

But when I click the link it opens a new tab and displays ERROR 404 page or product not found.

Parents
  • Hi Rohit

Thanks for your interest in Arm DS-5 Community Edition, but apologies for the inconvenience due to the broken download link. I've done a quick test and can reproduce the problem for the Linux version of Arm DS-5. I was able to download the Windows version OK. Does that match with what you saw? I've alerted our Online Team to the problem and hope to have it fixed soon, though there may be a delay due to the Christmas break.

In the meantime, please be aware that DS-5 is now quite old, and has been superseded by "Arm Development Studio". Can you try Arm DS instead? A free 30-day trial of the latest Arm DS Gold Edition is available from developer.arm.com/.../downloads

Stephen

• Hi Rohit

Thanks for your interest in Arm DS-5 Community Edition, but apologies for the inconvenience due to the broken download link. I've done a quick test and can reproduce the problem for the Linux version of Arm DS-5. I was able to download the Windows version OK. Does that match with what you saw? I've alerted our Online Team to the problem and hope to have it fixed soon, though there may be a delay due to the Christmas break.

In the meantime, please be aware that DS-5 is now quite old, and has been superseded by "Arm Development Studio". Can you try Arm DS instead? A free 30-day trial of the latest Arm DS Gold Edition is available from developer.arm.com/.../downloads

Stephen

Children