This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Unable to configure the DTSL

Hi, 

I am unable to configure the DTSL. 

Can somebody help me with this.

Parents
  • Hi Thej,

Sorry about the delay in getting a response to you on this. I arranged to get your post moved into a new thread of it's own.

Firstly, what version of DS-5 are you using ?

If you are trying to capture trace then you need to chose which buffer the trace data is going to be stored in,either an on-chip trace buffer such as an ETB (Embedded Trace Buffer) or an off-chip buffer such as the DSTREAM 4GB trace buffer.

You do this using the drop-down box by 'Trace Capture Method'  and then selecting which trace capture buffer to use.

Then click on the tabs to enable trace on either the Cortex-R5 or cortex-M3, whichever is appropriate and available.

Under the 'Cortex-R5' tab you should see individual tick-boxes for each Cortex-R5 on the platform to enable trace on Cortex-R5_0, Cortex-R5_1 and Cortex-R5_2 (I have now been able to find the platform that is I believe the same as yours).

The configuration database entry looks quite old, if you are using DS-5 v5.29(.1) then it may be worthwhile to re-import the configuration db and re-test.

If you are having problems with this then please let me know with some more specifics and I will try to help.

Again, please accept my apologies in the delay in getting back to you on this.

Regards,

Stuart Hirons

• Hi Thej,

Sorry about the delay in getting a response to you on this. I arranged to get your post moved into a new thread of it's own.

Firstly, what version of DS-5 are you using ?

If you are trying to capture trace then you need to chose which buffer the trace data is going to be stored in,either an on-chip trace buffer such as an ETB (Embedded Trace Buffer) or an off-chip buffer such as the DSTREAM 4GB trace buffer.

You do this using the drop-down box by 'Trace Capture Method'  and then selecting which trace capture buffer to use.

Then click on the tabs to enable trace on either the Cortex-R5 or cortex-M3, whichever is appropriate and available.

Under the 'Cortex-R5' tab you should see individual tick-boxes for each Cortex-R5 on the platform to enable trace on Cortex-R5_0, Cortex-R5_1 and Cortex-R5_2 (I have now been able to find the platform that is I believe the same as yours).

The configuration database entry looks quite old, if you are using DS-5 v5.29(.1) then it may be worthwhile to re-import the configuration db and re-test.

If you are having problems with this then please let me know with some more specifics and I will try to help.

Again, please accept my apologies in the delay in getting back to you on this.

Regards,

Stuart Hirons

Children
No data