This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Where can I find config files for M4 and M33 using VHT_MPS2_Cortex-M4 or VHT_MPS2_Cortex-M33/M4

I am trying the ARM Virtual Hardware. I launched an instance on AWS. From this page:
https://arm-software.github.io/VHT/main/simulation/html/Using.html
It uses U55 as an example with command:
VHT_Corstone_SSE-300_Ethos-U55 -V "..\VSI\audio\python" -f vht_config.txt -a Objects\microspeech.axf --stat --cyclelimit 768000000
Two questions on VHT_MPS2_Cortex-M4 or VHT_MPS2_Cortex-M33
  1. Is ..\VSI\audio\python only works for U55? Where can I find the v_path for M4 or M33
  2. When I use vht_config.txt from above with M4, I get
Warning: parameter error: 'core_clk.mul': parameter not found
In file: /tmp/plgbuild/abs_build/1077502_57244/trunk/work/fastsim/Framework/scx/SCXExportedVirtualSubsystem.cpp:637
Info: /OSCI/SystemC: Simulation stopped by user.

Error: configuration file error: fvp_config.txt:4: Could not set parameter 'cpu_core.core_clk.mul'
In file: /tmp/plgbuild/abs_build/1077502_57244/trunk/work/fastsim/Framework/scx/SCXSimulationEngine.cpp:6036
Where can I get the config file for M4 or M33?
  • This parameter file is specific for the Corstone-300. You can use the --list-params option to see equivalent options for other VHT systems. However I think you can just ignore this file and the code will still execute.

You can also make the settings therein explicitly on the command line with -C parameter=value. I see the config file has the option to disable visualization of the FVP. The equivalent option for this with the VHT_MPS2* models is -C fvp_mps2.mps2_visualisation.disable-visualisation=1. Using this just allows the instantiation of the model to proceed faster, without any loss of information (the microspeech example does not use the LCD or LEDs of the board).