This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hardfault issue

I am facing a hardfault issue . I have debugged from software perspective . My observation is I am trying to reproduce this issue n many devices but I am facing this issue in 2 out of 10 boards and hence I am suspecting the hardware . What may be the hardware reasons for hardfault .

Parents
  • Hi,

In order to assist with a response to your question, please could you provide more information surrounding the circumstances in which you came across the hardfault issue? Could you also confirm how this issue could be reproduced?

I also believe that this question may be best placed to be within the 'Processors' community page. If you agree, please let me know and I can have this moved and hopefully you will get a quick response to your question. 

Kind Regards,

Ryan Thomas

• Hi,

In order to assist with a response to your question, please could you provide more information surrounding the circumstances in which you came across the hardfault issue? Could you also confirm how this issue could be reproduced?

I also believe that this question may be best placed to be within the 'Processors' community page. If you agree, please let me know and I can have this moved and hopefully you will get a quick response to your question. 

Kind Regards,

Ryan Thomas

Children