This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

NIC-400 remapping

Hello,

I'm trying to use the memory re-mapping capability in the Amba Designer Network Interconnect tool but I can't (yet) find any documentation on how to generate a NIC-400 with more than one memory map.

In the 'address view' window I can create my memory map no problem but I want to be able to create a second map, almost identical to the first, but with one range removed. The reason is that I want to be able to program the GPV to choose the second map so that a specific target is removed from the memory map which would force the NIC-400 to send an error response to any accesses to this region of memory.

Anyone know how to do this?

Cheers?

Alastair

Parents
  • Hello Alastair,

The answer can be found in the following document:

<AMBA Designer installation dir>/ADCL/doc/DSU0018H_nic400_r1p0_supp_adr400_ug.pdf  (Depending on your NIC-400 version, the file name may be slightly different.)

In the above document, there is a section titled "How to hide an address range". It should resolve your concern.

Regards,

Xingguang

• Hello Alastair,

The answer can be found in the following document:

<AMBA Designer installation dir>/ADCL/doc/DSU0018H_nic400_r1p0_supp_adr400_ug.pdf  (Depending on your NIC-400 version, the file name may be slightly different.)

In the above document, there is a section titled "How to hide an address range". It should resolve your concern.

Regards,

Xingguang

Children
No data