This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ARMv8-A Instruction for Getting CPU Number

Hi,

I'm using a Juno r1 board and I'm trying to get processor's related CPU ID without using any header file like function sched_getcpu from sched.h.

The reason is I want to get the CPU number for TrustZone application and there is no way to using those header files.

I know there is an instruction CPUID which could be used in x86 for this purpose, so I'm wondering is there any instruction I could use for ARMv8-A?

Thanks.

Simon

Parents
  • shengyewan,

Can you give some more details of the environment you have? Are you writing an application running in the Non-Secure world that needs to somehow pass the CPU "number" from Linux, or do you need the raw CPU ID (as in, the content of MPIDR_EL1)?

Ta,

Matt

• shengyewan,

Can you give some more details of the environment you have? Are you writing an application running in the Non-Secure world that needs to somehow pass the CPU "number" from Linux, or do you need the raw CPU ID (as in, the content of MPIDR_EL1)?

Ta,

Matt

Children