This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

migration from ARM to AVR

I would like to know if there is any tool for migrating from ARM mcu's to Atmel? can any one help me on this topic?

Parents
  • Hello Norman,

what kind of tool are you looking for? Do you want to port your code or something else? My colleague jyiu has written some migration guides. But as far as I know only for PIC and 8051 (at least for microcontrollers). Maybe our learning page can help you: Cortex-M Learning Platform

Kind regards,

Christopher

Edit: I just saw that you are looking for a migration guide to Atmel - I don't think that you will find that here

• Hello Norman,

what kind of tool are you looking for? Do you want to port your code or something else? My colleague jyiu has written some migration guides. But as far as I know only for PIC and 8051 (at least for microcontrollers). Maybe our learning page can help you: Cortex-M Learning Platform

Kind regards,

Christopher

Edit: I just saw that you are looking for a migration guide to Atmel - I don't think that you will find that here

Children