This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can I build my own ARM board like the raspberry pi

Is it possible and if so how can i build my own raspberry pi alike?

Can I use this AM4378 | AM437x | ARM Cortex-A9 | Description & parametrics ???

Parents
  • If you are asking then the answer is almost certainly no, not at the moment anyway. There are lots of enthusiasts who would have no problem with that but there is a learning curve and you have to be willing to see some ruined boards. The signals between the chip and memory have quite exacting requirements, an ARM Cortex-M chip is much easier to deal with.at home.

In the future this may become much easier, there are machines coming out that will produce a board using 3D printing techniques so one could produce complex multilayer boards at home. This is about the level for home users at the moment though.

3D Printing: 3D Print A Solderless Circuit Board

• If you are asking then the answer is almost certainly no, not at the moment anyway. There are lots of enthusiasts who would have no problem with that but there is a learning curve and you have to be willing to see some ruined boards. The signals between the chip and memory have quite exacting requirements, an ARM Cortex-M chip is much easier to deal with.at home.

In the future this may become much easier, there are machines coming out that will produce a board using 3D printing techniques so one could produce complex multilayer boards at home. This is about the level for home users at the moment though.

3D Printing: 3D Print A Solderless Circuit Board

Children
No data