This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Devices that Implement and Develop ARM Trustzone

Hi, I am new here and had some questions regarding devices that implement arm trustzone! Is there any list of devices or products that actively work with and develop ARM trustzone? I bought a Raspberry Pi to work with Trustzone, but apparently, they do not really implement secure boot or any of its features, it just comes with the SoC board, so I was thinking whether there are any other options.

Any sort of reply will be highly appreciated. Apologies if my question seems too naive.

Parents
  • TrustZone technology for Arm Cortex-M processors enables robust levels of protection at all cost points for IoT devices. The technology reduces the potential for attack by isolating the critical security firmware, assets and private information from the rest of the application. It provides the perfect starting point for establishing a device root of trust based on Platform Security Architecture (PSA) guidelines?

www.myehtrip.com

• TrustZone technology for Arm Cortex-M processors enables robust levels of protection at all cost points for IoT devices. The technology reduces the potential for attack by isolating the critical security firmware, assets and private information from the rest of the application. It provides the perfect starting point for establishing a device root of trust based on Platform Security Architecture (PSA) guidelines?

www.myehtrip.com

Children
No data