This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Keil Flash Error

Hello, i am having trouble in flashing a simple program in to a 8051 device with a usb kit. The device i am using is a  "at89c51ic2"

when i build target does not show any error or warning, but when i try to flash, this error shows up:

• batchisp -autoisp -device AT89C51RD2 -hardware RS232 -port COM5 -baudrate 9600 -operation MEMORY FLASH LOADBUFFER "C:\Keil_v5\C51\Examples\Objects\teste.HEX" PROGRAM START RESET 00

• --- Error: failed to execute 'batchisp -autoisp -device AT89C51RD2 -hardware RS232 -port COM5 -baudrate 9600 -operation MEMORY FLASH LOADBUFFER "C:\Keil_v5\C51\Examples\Objects\teste.HEX" PROGRAM START RESET 00'

with this i went to the "options for target" ->"utilities" to make sure but i did not found nothing :(

this is what is the box:

"-autoisp -device $D -hardware RS232 -port COM5 -baudrate 9600 -operation MEMORY FLASH LOADBUFFER "#H" PROGRAM START RESET 00"

if anyone could help finding the problem it would be great, i am losing my mind :'(

sorry for my bad english

Parents
  • Why do you think that's an error ?

Oh, I see:

--- Error: failed to execute 'batchisp -autoisp -device AT89C51RD2 -hardware RS232 -port COM5 -baudrate 9600 -operation MEMORY FLASH LOADBUFFER "C:\Keil_v5\C51\Examples\Objects\teste.HEX" PROGRAM START RESET 00'

Well, that's uVision telling you it couldn't execute that command.

So, again, can you execute that command manually from the command line?

If you get the same at the command line, then obviously uVision won't be able to execute it, either!

You will then have to contact whoever supports this "batchisp" thing ...

• Why do you think that's an error ?

Oh, I see:

--- Error: failed to execute 'batchisp -autoisp -device AT89C51RD2 -hardware RS232 -port COM5 -baudrate 9600 -operation MEMORY FLASH LOADBUFFER "C:\Keil_v5\C51\Examples\Objects\teste.HEX" PROGRAM START RESET 00'

Well, that's uVision telling you it couldn't execute that command.

So, again, can you execute that command manually from the command line?

If you get the same at the command line, then obviously uVision won't be able to execute it, either!

You will then have to contact whoever supports this "batchisp" thing ...

Children