This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ARMv8A AEM FVP not run on Centos 7

I downloaded The latest Armv8-A Base Platform FVP: Architecture Envelope Model for Armv8-A from developer.arm.com/.../fixed-virtual-platforms. After I installed it on my Centos7 machine. I ran FVP_Base_RevC-2xAEMv8A, but got these errors:

./FVP_Base_RevC-2xAEMv8A: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.8' not found (required by ./FVP_Base_RevC-2xAEMv8A)
./FVP_Base_RevC-2xAEMv8A: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.22' not found (required by ./FVP_Base_RevC-2xAEMv8A)
./FVP_Base_RevC-2xAEMv8A: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.9' not found (required by ./FVP_Base_RevC-2xAEMv8A)
./FVP_Base_RevC-2xAEMv8A: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found (required by ./FVP_Base_RevC-2xAEMv8A)
./FVP_Base_RevC-2xAEMv8A: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.21' not found (required by ./FVP_Base_RevC-2xAEMv8A)

The FVP was based on Fast Models 11.10 per the release note.

I tried to use the libstdc++.so.6 coming with the FVP package in the subfolder linux-2.5-x86_64, but I still got some of those errors. How to fix this?